• Lower inventory = more attention on your home & less competition
• Motivated buyers. In the winter, buyers tend to be more serious about buying a home
• First-quarter job relocations (Y’ALL this is huge)
• Several studies have shown homes sold during the winter season sell closer to listing price. With our market as strong as it is, the stats are proving that!
• Contract negotiations are easier in the winter months. Remember, buyers are serous about finding home. It's a captivating audience!
• With scheduled showings, there doesn't have to be any disturbance to holiday festivities and what better way to make your home feel homey than holiday décor.
Call me today, to learn more about my innovative marketing strategies that guarantee success!